Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Week 3 & 4~Progress~DuRiaN make Me SicK

20 January 2010 (Wed)
Today just ate two colours of fruits only,there were oranges and pears. Hehe, my mum prepared for me also. I know that I am a lazy girl, if my mum did not prepare for me, I don't think that I will have the opportunity to eat the fruits.

21 January 2010 (Thurs)
Today have classes from 11 am -6.30 pm non-stop and do not have break within it. I fail to achieve my target = drink 2.5 L water per day. UCSI University too cool like refrigerator, I just brought small 500 ml bottle to campus and not willing to move to refill because UCSI too cool and lazy...
Conclusion= fail to meet the target

28 January 2010 (Thurs)
Again about the fruits, I also eat the same fruits, oranges and pears, but this time add 1 more fruit, that is papaya, but papaya is same colour as oranges, so I also have only 2 colours fruits, fail to achieve my mission which is 5 types of different fruits...sobbing~

30 January 2010 (Saturday)
Today is a heavy-load day for me because I am teaching tuition for 6 hours. Recently is durian monsoon, my mum again, hehe, she is the one who likes to buy fruits for our family, she bought durians, I was so happy to know that because I could have 1 more type of fruits. I had my durians while chatting with parents in the living room.

After having it, started teaching tuition in the study room. Suddenly, I felt so hot and dizzy. The windy day make me felt so uncomfortable. The scary feeling, that was my join and bone felt like a little pain like have dengue fever. My bones and joints are pain. Fortunately, I still can speak in front of my students. At first I decided to cancel my tuition class, but at the end, I finished all the classes at 7.30 pm.

I know I was fever already. I did not have my dinner and straight went to sleep after eating 2 panadols.

Conclusion again, not necessary every type of fruits is suitable to prevent constipation.

No comments:

Post a Comment