Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Week 6~Yeah!

This week is week 6. I am so happy that Chinese New Year is coming soon. This means that I have a lot of time to eat fruit at home . I will buy more fruits although the fruits are expensive.This week has a lot of improvement. On Monday and Tuesday, I managed to eat 4 type of fruits, such as pears, orange, papaya and bananas.


However, I only achieved 3 colours of fruits which are green, orange and yellow. At least, a great improvement and encouragement for myself...hehe....

The evidence that I had ate the Fruits:


This Wednesday I did not have class. I managed to drink 3 bottles 750 ml water, so total is 2.25 L water. Almost achieve the target which is 2.5 L water....

Conclude that,the mission almost almost achieved, so far so good and GaMbAtEh for myself....

No comments:

Post a Comment