Thursday, February 4, 2010

Week 5~The LiTTLe ImPRoveMent~

Today I have classes frm 11am-6.30 pm non-stop. It is tired and feel like fall asleep when lecturer conducting the new chapter. Today I have some improvement because I drink almost 1.5 L water. This is due to our lecturer, Mr James let us break short while and the refill drinking water machine just outside the classroom which is C204.

It is so convenient for me to refill water.Hehe....hence have some improvement.
Last time I think I drink lest than 1.5L water. Water is so important to refresh our mind and lubricate our throat.

The class finishes at 6.30 pm and the UCSI shuttle bus is late. I reach my neighbourhood around 7.50 pm and I no time going back home because teaching tuition at 8 pm. I just walk to my student's house and teaching tuition until 10pm. The worst thing is, my water is finished and I still need to talk until 10pm. This is my fault again because lazy to carry the "weight" of the water.

After reach home at 10.10 pm, I am so glad that my mum bought bananas from market this afternoon. Ohh... the bananas are so tasty and I feel a sense of satisfaction because I achieve a little bit for my mission.Yummy~ Yummy~

No comments:

Post a Comment