Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Week 7~Malaysia so HOT

16 Feb 2010

Oh, the weather was so hot. I totally achieved my target today because I drank more than 3 L liquid (include 5 100 PLUS + water).

The new year for me is quite happy and funny^^

I met my secondary friends, I was not meet them since after SPM 2007.

We visited friend's house by house, so totally volume of the water I did not calculate but sure more than the target!!

However, no matter how much water that I drank, I still felt thirsty due to my sore throat, so buy the "fisherman" to lubricate my throat.

17 Feb 2010

Wow~ I sleep more than 8 hours today and have nap in the afternoon. I go to jogging in the evening for 1 hour.

GOOD!I am maintain good habits and healthy lifestyles~

Of course, I had achieved to drink more than 2.5 L water today!

I will work hard for my five different colours of fruits......

No comments:

Post a Comment