Friday, February 26, 2010

Week 8 Episode 2~Shaping BeHaVior

Wow, today I achieved to eat four colours of fruits.

Today is Friday and my neighbourhood here has night market.

Again and again, I am not pro in choosing fruits. Hence, my mum went to night market alone to buy the fruits for me. Thanks, mummy~

She bought bananas and mango.










Total RM 12.00

Bananas in yellow and mango in green. Of course, I took my own sweet time to enjoy eating the fruits because today no class.

In this Saturday morning, i had my breakfast with my brother at Jalan Kolam Air. I bought jambu merah, means Cleistocalyx (scientific name). Oh, 1 packet costs for RM 2.00, so expensive.

Then, I still eat for watermelon in the evening. However, I did not know where the watermelon come from. It was not bought by my mum.

So conclusion,
Bananas-yellow
Mango-green
Jambu Merah-pink
Watermelon-red

I am so disciplined and drink water more than 3 L per day. I must shaping and maintain this good behavior.

Yeah^^

No comments:

Post a Comment