Monday, January 18, 2010

The PurPoSe+StateMent of ProBLem+MiSsioN

The Purpose of this Blog:
1.make a direct change to my life
2. lead to a health lifestyle
3. prevent constipation
4. create health awareness


First step is Identify the
PROBLEM: Why I have this unhealthy digestive problem, Constipation?

Let me think of my daily activities:
Studying
Teaching tuition
Practising piano
Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Taking and waiting for LRT and shuttle bus
Sleeping
sometimes doing assignments and presentation slides
Online, see newspaper online~save money and paper also^.^

Conclude that the problem that lead to my constipation is-->THE ACTIVITIES ABOVE ARE ALL SITTING!!!

Studying at school at least 6 hours, teaching tuition average 2 hours per day, practicing piano average at least 1 hours per day, So at least 8 hours are sitting on the chair

Ohhhh....I sit too long per day...My small intestine and large intestine must "exercise"...

Another problem maybe I drink too little water...sometimes feel that water is too heavy for me to bring to campus and sometime really lazy to refill the water because UCSI have 3 refill water machine only~~ Sigh,sigh, but I know that it is just a lame excuses....



So MISSION is prevent constipation:
EAT 5 DIFFERENT COLOURS OF FRUITS WEEKLY + DRINK 2.5 L WATER DAILY

No comments:

Post a Comment