Saturday, March 6, 2010

Week 9~Maintaining

Frankly said that, I like to have exam rather than doing assignment because when exam I have a lot of time to sit in front of the book and study. When I was studying, I had enough time to drink water and eat fruits at the same moment. Hehe, this is another funny reason for me to achieve my target~

This week also same as last few week: Fruits that I have eaten are oranges, bananas and watermelon. However, this week add one more fruits: YeLLoW MaNGO^^




Again and again, I still maintain my target which have to drink at least 2.5 L water per day and eat 5 different colour fruits....

However, i can only achieved four different colours of fruits: Orange, Yellow, Green and Red

Conclusion: 2.5 L water achieved and already ate 4 different colours of fruits(watermelon, oranges, bananas and mango)

* some of the mango were yellow and green
* some of the watermelon were yellow or red

No comments:

Post a Comment