Monday, March 15, 2010

Questions and Answers Section~~

Thank you, my friends for your responses.

Here are my references answer and so sorry for late reply

1.Questions from Sakura:
how are you going to test out that you are facing constipation or not in the future?

Answer : This is the good question because we also need to test the result quantitatively. Well, this is subjective feeling and the answer only I know in my toilet and cannot take photo for it.
Haha... joking ~joking~

Correct answer: Well, actually i can calculate the time taken for the bowel movement. If more than 15 minute means that I had constipation. Another measurement is when I felt painful for my bowel movement then I need to eat more fruits.

I actually did not want to measure the time taken for the bowel movement. I prefer to measure it whether i had painful or normal bowel movement. Frankly to said that, actually it was very easy to detect it whether my anus painful, bleeding or easily expel from my body.

2.Question from Ezy:
Is drinking wine enzymes daily good? Jeez, I just simply love to drink it, everyday... Home made by my mum ^^

Answer: Thank you for your question. Actually you need to let me know what type of enzymes. Enzymes are acted for proper digestion and good digestion (relies on the right enzymes) in the right amounts being at the right place and time. Some enzymes are manufactured by plant or animal cells or yeast. Hence, it depends on the ingredient of the enzymes and the right time to drink it. For example, some pill cannot eat before meals.

THANK YOU AGAIN FROM ME TO MY FRIENDS TO MAKE THIS BLOG MORE INTERACTION!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment