Monday, March 15, 2010

Week 11~Conclusion and Personal Reflection~

This week is week 11. Finally, my behavior change blog will end soon. All the posts are from week 3 to week 10.

This is the last post for this blog. Is it sound sad?
Actually NO because leading a health lifestyle never end until the end of the day.

I like this type of blog because I can review my behavior changing and the achievement.

Review:
Week 3 and 4: failed to drink 2.5 L water + 2 colours of fruits
Week 5: drank 1.5 L water + refused to eat papayas
Week 6: drank 2.25 L water + 4 colours of fruits
Week 7: drank 3 L water + 10 mandarin oranges
Week 8: drank 2.5 L water (achieved) + 4 colours of fruits
Week 9: drank 2.5 L water (achieved) + 4-5 colours of fruits


When I scroll and see the posts from January to March, I had changed to become more healthy and liked to eat fruits. I had less constipation because I drank a lot of water and ate fruits. I was so touched that I had made so much effort to do all of these action. I will continue to maintain this good behavior in the future.

Thank you for Mr James. All other subjects assignment were paper work. On the other hand, this assignment was quite interesting and let me changed my behavior. Moreover, I learnt BLOGGING!!!!

Thank you for my friends to view my blog and left comments here.

Thank you for my mum to buy the fruits from night market.

Thank you for myself to complete this behavior changing blog.

Conclusion
Success with changing behavior
Say No No to ConStiPaTioN

I like this sense of satisfaction. I had did my best to prepare, take action and maintain it. The effort was same as the diligence in my study.

In a nutshell, it was another fulfillment in my life!

2 comments:

  1. wah!!! No thank you to me?
    {You're welcome!} (haha.. reply to you fast enough)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sakura, wong yee woon, the person who called my name loudly in the ucsi library when printing assignment. haha....Thank you so much and happy to be same group with you in PRM 2 and other class.^^

    ReplyDelete